> Host a CRC
There are many ways you can get involved with the consumer resource center. Each person that signs up for the mailing list will get a monthly email with the topic of the month package. Each outreach package includes an article on the topic, a shortened sample newsletter article for your own publications, a poster, resource guide, and a featured resource that corresponds with the poster.
Here are just a few ways you can participate:
- Host a physical display in your lobby using the outreach package
- Share tweets and Facebook tips about our monthly topic from our social media accounts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/montanacreditunions/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtcus4you
- Forward the CRC outreach package to your listservs
- Visit the website for presentation materials and resources to train your staff
- Send your staff through financial coaching and counseling training
- Direct your members/clients to the resource library
- Participate in monthly webinars on the topic of the month
- Volunteer to facilitate a financial education workshop in your area
- Include articles in your newsletter
- Link to the articles and resources on your website
Whatever you level of commitment, we would love for you to join our efforts and will find ways for you to help. Financial empowerment is a huge undertaking that takes many different on-going angles to be the most successful and sustainable.